Sunday, November 17, 2013

I’m Not Old, I’m Experienced

The best part about entering the sports world, after gaining an education from Slippery Rock University is by far the conferences we have to go to.  On November 7th, 2013 I go the opportunity to network with professionals.  The professionals had no experience in the sporting industry and were kind of odd  acting when they realized they had no advice for me and some of my fellow class mates.  Actually the best part wasn't the networking with professionals, but rather meeting some of the other students in other majors here at Slippery Rock University. 

*Reader or Readers: Why are there 5 syllables in monosyllabic?

4 comments:

  1. Then the second best part was most defiantly the food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah for sure, I actually believe it was first. I just wrote what I wrote for the sake that our blog will be graded...Maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to a conference yet, but I feel interacting with students would be a cool experience. And I am looking forward to the food at these conferences as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to a conference yet, but I heard they're extremely informative. I'm looking forward to attending one someday.

    ReplyDelete