Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Energizer Bunny Arrested, Charged With Battery

If you don't believe me that society has gone crazy then read this:
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/9936032/chicago-bears-fan-tasers-green-bay-packers-fan-wife

This has taken sports way too far and gambling.  Honestly this makes me sick to my stomach, why would someone make a bet so stupid.  It's amazing how stupid people really are! I wonder what's going to happen to their marriage; I mean it must be love, if she stays with him.  It's not every day you get tasered by the one's you love.

*Reader or Readers: Strangely enough, only 26% of pirates wear prescription eye patches...

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your title it gave me a little chuckle! I agree though, why do people do such dumb things it makes me wonder what people are thinking!

    ReplyDelete