Monday, November 4, 2013

Go Go Gadget: Blog Write Youself!

Remember the movie, "Inspector Gadget" the movie surrounding a security cop who was selected to be transformed into a cybernetic police officer.  What happened to that kind of technology?  I mean go-go gadget helicopters! Silly Sting! Fireworks!  Its amazing to see how the future technology was viewed back in 1999 when that movie was released and how its viewed today.  In modern time the lastest technology revolves around cell phones, TVs and computers, but wouldn't it be cool if we become the technology and was able to do what Inspector Gadget did? 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0141369/

*Reader or Readers: If the #2 pencil is the best, why is it still #2?

3 comments:

  1. I would just like to say that your Reader or Readers section at the bottom of all posts is the best part. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology has advanced so much in the past decade with slimmer design, bigger memory and faster processing which is all great, but I'm still waiting for my hoover car and my robot maid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rather have technology like go go gadget and not like the fancy cell phones and what not. It would be amazing to have a flying car or a hover board from back in the future. I like the technology today but I would to own somethings like Mr. Inspector Gadget owned.

    ReplyDelete