Monday, October 14, 2013

If At First You Don’t Succeed, Call It Version 1.0

Question: is anyone even reading this?  Probably not, at least I don't think so.  This brings me to the understanding that blogs are becoming obsolete or out-of-date.  I don't feel blogs are used to communicate anymore, rather they're just for people who feel the need to express their own opinions on certain topics.  I am not the biggest fan of "blogging," but I have to.  I don't feel that I should be required to blog for a grade, when really whose reading it?  In my mind, I think that Twitter or Linked In are the new ways to communicate to specific people about certain topics.   I'm not saying blogging is completely useless, I just think its outdated and what you can do with a blog can be done on other social networking sites.

*Reader or Readers: Why are you reading this?

3 comments:

  1. You bring up a very good point and I agree. This can also be compared to the use of books and newspapers, they seem some what outdated as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that blogging died about the same time Myspace became obsolete

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete