Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I CAN Watch Them!

For the first time ever, Paralympic fans can watch their favorite athletes or events live on NBC or NBC Sports Network.  The U.S. Olympic Committee struck a deal with NBC, which will provide 50 hours of coverage, a mere 44.5 hour upgrade from previous Paralympic games.  Another step up provided in this new deal, is that delayed-taped coverage will no longer be the case; NBC will now run live streaming of the events.  I find this incredibly brave by NBC, because of the risk financially and the end result of less viewers.  In my eyes, I don't find enjoyment watching the Paralympics, and really who does? The only benefit for NBC is that they can be considered "The Good Guys," because what their doing is a great cause.

Will you be watching?

*Reader: Don't sell your car to buy gas!

1 comment:

  1. I think this a great idea. There will be many people tuning in just to see what its all about. I personally have never seen any paralympic events.

    ReplyDelete