Monday, October 28, 2013

I Either Get What I Want or I Change My Mind!

Brett Farve is coming out of retirement again?  No not this time, not even money can get Brett Farve out of his longest stated retirement to date.  After the St. Louis Rams franchise-hopeful quarterback: Sam Bradford, went down with a season ending injury, the St. Louis Rams showed their desperation by reaching out to 44 year old Farve, in hope that the former Packer, Jet, and Vikings' star would again bring hope to a city well in need of wins.   Farve did indeed deny that he would be coming out of retirement and actually reasoned well with media stating that he's enjoyed his time with his grandson.  He also noted that health concerns would be an issue if returning, focusing specifically on concussions.

*Reader or Readers: I only work to enjoy when I am not working...

No comments:

Post a Comment